Untoldstory v62

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Untoldstory v62
Untoldstory v62
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minh`s GM Application !

3 posters

Go down

Minh`s GM Application ! Empty Minh`s GM Application !

Post by Agent Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:44 pm

Well then, let's get down to business.
My IGN is Agent, which I think is redundant and not necessary.
There's no point in telling you guys my name, and I'm 15.

I`m trying to Sponsor the server in as many ways as possible such as Videos, Friends, & much more. I make Clear HD 720p Youtube Video`s .
1.Sponsor server.
2.Ban the bad guys!
3.Help everybody overall !
I'm not going to follow any GM App format, just gonna stick to the guidelines and type things that are related.

I can tell you why I'm applying for a GM, but it'd just be any other normal reason others want to, but in case you're assuming differently, I'm aiming to be a GM so I can help with the server more than I can as a “normal” player.
I'm applying because I could advertise the server in so MANY ways. I've seen the threshold of jokes this server can take, as shown in this 'joke' thread, and it's pretty low. I've seen current GMs and Interns play with the server and all I see after wards is a full screen of pink filled with hate. I want to show players that GM`s joke, but there is an actual working side to them.

I've got experience as a GM, though not one that would stand out, but one that was decent for my ambitions at that time(lol SydneyMS). I've changed. I've noticed the way this server answers most questions, !say <insert answer here>. However, whenever someone smegas that he needs help but not the problem, a few lines of pink and a blue, and occasionally yellow, fills my chat, which include “Smega your question!!11one!11”. I personally do a /find and @perry to them, or whisper them. Because even though they're technically supposed to smega the question, there will always be new comers that repeat the same things, besides, the problem can't solve itself. So I save the new kid some rage, save annoyance when the new kid repeats that he needs help, and actually get something done. One more thing, I already know as much info about the server as the next guy who posts, meaning I've already familiarized myself with most things on the server, and know how to help.

Now... about events, I'm a guy, so I wouldn't promise to make any FS events. But as in SMS, I'm still really into educational True&False, some hate me for it, but hey... it teaches you stuff.
I consider myself known because I've even got my own group of haters! On a serious note, I have been a player of this server for around 1 month. I know a lot of people from the old times, and some of the newer players.
Personally, I like to troll with people who take me just too seriously. There is also another thing, it's about respect for seniors. Yes, you can flame me for this statement, but respecting your seniors has always been in the Etiquette of society, so why not UMS? In my PoV(Point of View), I'm able to make troll threads and get away with it because I'm staying within the server's average comfort zone. Which would still get me haters but, as stated above, is still within the comfort zone. As I said before, GMs and Interns like to joke, so what? They've got stress from
dealing with the lot of you! Let them relief some stress.

Questions :

Why do you think you deserver the position?*
In all honesty, I don't think I deserve the position. If I or anyone else believed they deserved the position, they would be deemed overconfident or a failure right from the start. That is why the forum contains an application section. No one deserves it, but everyone can try.

But i would think i deserve this position because i`m SUPER experienced , i have good grammar, & i`m fit for the job ! Like i said before i wrote all this. [ Red text on the top ] Read ^^

The low forum post count might also make you question this above paragraph, but as I rejoined four days ago. My post counts went up by forty or something and still counting. Thank you for making through my wall of text, I hope I got everything covered. Enjoy your stay in UMS, and haters, flame on.

Thank you much for reading my GM Application, Have a nice day !

Agent

Back to top Go down

Minh`s GM Application ! Empty Re: Minh`s GM Application !

Post by TacoBellic Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:43 am

Cool but Matt and Tha other guy i dunn remembah his name must accept this
TacoBellic
TacoBellic

Back to top Go down

Post by jadenr Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:10 pm

BEST APP IVE EVER SEEN!! BUT MATT IS A NOOB. JOIN JADENSTORY!
WWW.JADENSSTORY.WEBS.COM IF YOU JOIN I WILL MAKE YOU GM! ITS AUTO REGISTER AND THE DOWNLOAD IS UNDER LINKS HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!

jadenr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down