Untoldstory v62

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Untoldstory v62
Untoldstory v62
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

xDEV1Nx's GM app

Go down

xDEV1Nx's GM app Empty xDEV1Nx's GM app

Post by dlc123 Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:37 am

IGN : xDEV1Nx

Name : Devin Coughlin

Timezone : (GMT 7:00) pacific standard time

How long can you play per day? : I can play for about 5 hours a day, but i will try to fit more time in to play.

How long have you played this server ? : Ive played this server for about 2 weeks before but then school started and i had to leave, but now im back.

How are you going to contribute to this server ? : I will advertise and recruit players. I will come up with ideas for the server. I will help players whenever they need help. I will make the players feel comfortable in the server. I will also tell friends about the server.

How long have you been a GM ? : Ive been a GM 2 times for about 5 months at a time, but those servers got shut down.

Why should you become a GM? : I will be a very helpfull GM to all players. I will ban all hackers with pleasure. I will also come up with ideas for the server. I will make sure that people vote for the server.

Why do you want to become a GM ? : I want to help the server out as much as possible. I also think it can be in the top 100 list and i know i can help out with that. I will also help any other GMs with commands which they shouldnt need, and i also i love to help players.

If you catch a hacker what will you do ? : I will ban him and if he/she has a problem he can take it up with Matt or any other GMs to decide if its a permanent ban or just for a certain amount of time because we dont want to lose players, but if this happend a second time there gone for good.

Why should we pick you as a GM? : I know all of the commands. I have alot of experience with private servers & being a GM. And i will be a lot of help to the server.

Anything else you want to say ? : This is a great server and deserves to be on the top 100 list so im gonna do the best i can to make that happen. Also i hope you see that im a good GM and make me a staff memeber. Thanks...

dlc123

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum